Friday 19 August 2016

My Constant Mood


                       Consistency
It's safe and protective. It's dependable and strong. It takes discipline and it's not always easy. At times it's predictable, but I'd rather that than what I've known. Sir Trustworthy is definitely more desirable than Mr. Unreliable. It's calming and it's releasing. In its midst is sheer freedom and unfading truth. I know it has many challenges and frustrations, making wise choices for the betterment of me and you. This is real love, it's what everyone is searching for. This steady sacrifice. How do you hold it so organic and pure? Loyalty is your unrivalled pursuit. Your arms are my safe space. There'll never be a reason to live life without your face. Our hearts are chained through and through. Sometimes I reminisce about the early days, when everything was so shiny and new. Every touch electric, every look fully amused. But I love that we are us, I love who we're becoming. Most of all, I love that no matter what, wherever we go, we are going. You are my greatest earthly epitome of love. My constant mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment